29 October 2013

#383

One more week before the end of PW FOREVER!!!!!!!

It's not a long time, but I'm just really upset bc a lot of my friends have their OP this week, aka PW ends on an earlier date for them. Not fair.

I'm grateful that we don't have to go to school for anymore OP rehearsals. I think if I see my group mates again/hear another comment about how I need to slow down or smile more, I'll literally flip the table.

Almost flipped today, thankful that I didn't.

What was supposed to be a terrible day was good in the end because I went to Tampines Mall with Chloe after all that shit and got Chewy Junior. AND lovely Body Shop soap at half price.

Nothing cheers me up more than good food and a good discount. #truth

I really want to journal, like picking up a pen and writing on paper, but I just cannot resist the lure of technology especially since typing is so much less strenuous on the forearm hehe.

Handed in the last written assignment for PW today. Didn't feel like much actually. Maybe because the only date I'm looking forward to now is 5 November 2013.

Who knew that talking and answering a question would cause so much stress. I mean, aren't girls perceived to talk so much more than guys? Shouldn't talking come more naturally to girls? HAHAHAHAHA apparently not.

Sighpie. I'm not about to go back to school during the week again, not until the actual OP date. If I screw it up then, I screw it up.

It's not about the desired grade now, it's all about wanting/needing it to end right now.

I promise to memorise my script more thoroughly and be crazy familiar with potential Q&A questions. One week is more than enough for 10min of speaking. Right?