30 October 2013

#384

It's unfair, but there really isn't anything that can be done.

One week is not a long time, heck, it is a short amount of time.

I just can't wait for OP to be over and then I can bid good riddance to PW forever.

But no, my OP has to be next week, leaving 5 whole days where my group can come up with more reasons to rehearse together and for my tutor to call for more group meetings/consultations. I appreciate all the effort that has gone in to ensure that we are fully prepared for the exam, but I don't want to see them anymore.

It's the feeling where you don't like a certain person, but am forced to work with that person day in day out, without even a small break for yourself to recharge/take a breather.

My tolerance for people I'm not fond of is really too low. Hence, having to stick with them everyday I go to school is plain torture.

What's more, certain people just love calling for extra practices as a group. In that time, I am only involved for about 20% of the time. What a waste of precious resource. Honestly, that group practice is only for that person who wanted it.

Can I get a wtf now?

Group work is now irrelevant, we now need to work on our individual parts and be prepared for Q&A which could be potentially disastrous, instead of meeting as a group and only making full use of 10% of the time.

Highly inefficient, I would say.

Since we're meeting on Friday, I'm leaving the moment consultation ends. And no one is going to stop me. No one.

Moving on to happier things, I went birthday present shopping with Janelle today. We've made a great improvement because we hardly see each other when it isn't Sunday HAHA. But it makes me really happy to choose presents for people we love because we can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they receive it.

And they'll be happy no matter what because they're obliged to.

No, I kid. But I truly hope that they'll love the presents we got them, because it is exactly that, that makes present shopping such a wonderful experience.

Although it sucks financially. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.