01 November 2013

#385

Q&A sucks balls. Especially when I'm running on auto-pilot and can't remember shit about the project. Exactly what happened this morning during PW consultation. asdfghjlkjhge;rwoiedf

On the bright side, that was the last PW consultation E V E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say that I'm fully prepared for OP, but still, yknow what I mean. And anyway my tutor seemed a lot more relaxed now that WR's been handed in. Aiya, whatever.

I've been wondering.

Doesn't it seem like all the Choi's are talented, smart, good-looking, well built, etc. etc.?

Like..Choi Siwon



Choi Minho



T.O.P (Choi Seunghyun)





Choi Jinhyuk


(T.O.P's the most good-looking, but that's irrelevant.)

This makes me wish I was a Choi too, but it's alright HAHAHAHAHA I'm happy being an Ong.

No, really, T.O.P is really good-looking. Here's someone else who's equally good-looking:


And cute at the same time :>

Good-looking people make me happy. I'm superficial, whatever.

P.S., JW, if you're reading this now, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO!!!!!!!! Can you please go study and after your A's we can go talk talk eat eat laugh laugh point point :>